Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #71
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    yippee I finally made it to the chat room. Sorry I left so shortly after you got on Ella- I was tired before I even went into the chat room. Thought about not even chatting because of that, but I really wanted to chat for a while. Next time I'll make sure I'm FULL of energy. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I chatted until my eyes couldn't even focus on the screen anymore. But I sure did sleep good! Have a great day everyone!

  2. #72
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, it was fun until I started having problems being kicked off because of the rain. And I don't know why that happens. But, it was fun. Have a great day! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #73
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I had SOME KIND of fun in the chatroom last night for sure! You folks ARE great fun! Had a brief but NICE chat with JetRnk and then a longer multi-lateral, spontaneous and exhilirating chat with Sparklelynx, NewyorkJettster, LILMOMMA and even the ubiquitous EllaNoise was there for a while!
    Is it any wonder I've become "the old standby" in there! LOL!!! SO much fun to be had!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Please be careful in that sniper area Sparklelynx and anyone else who lives around there too!

  4. #74
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    ... What did he call me ??? Gus must have a pocket full o change after using All them $1.50 words...LOL

  5. #75
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I had great fun last night. My husband hates that I do that because I don't see my family only on the weekends. But he was watching the Red Wings game and my son was playing with my nephew. I need to talk to someone and I was still here. So after I explained that to him he was okay with it. Hope to do it again really soon.
    Dawn [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey EllaNoise it's laundry day. I needed some quarters! LOL!
    ubiquitous=omnipresent
    You are everywhere I like to go!
    I know......Hardly har har!!!
    Just my zany sense of humor [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] IMO!
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #77
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Well Ladies and gentelmen its another Saturday night... Should we gather around the computer glow and exchange bits of trivia and semi personal bits of useless information? ... Gus, I'm ready 4 Ya, I gots my Merriam Webster here tonight...LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #78
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Sounds like a plan my good man!
    I plan to go there in about fifteen mintes or so!
    Hope everyone makes it to the Sweetest Day chat!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] how about it? You'd blow our minds 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #79
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey EllaNoise,
    That was a blast! Glad we had a chance to catch up! Nice meeting [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] too!

    Hey NYJ sorry we lost you. It was fun while it lasted!

    See ya soon folks!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Gus

    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] Here's a short cut there:
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

  10. #80
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Duh, I only realized this when I was redressing this board, but this Hostboard system now also hosts a chat service. There's a clickable thingy in the upper right box of the page I am seeing. If you have as many error/crash/burn problems with our current chat program as I do, you all might want to give the hostboard chat room a try too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic